Juz a teeny weeny bit more..........

"Hang in there, klessis.... you're almost there... just force your eyes to open wider today.... put on more concealer to hide the undereye rings... think of happy things... and before you know it, it's 6pm, and you can make your way to church..... just press on, press on, press on...."

People say there is tremendous power in self-talk... So, I have been telling myself all these things since morning... I AM SO SLEEPY!! *yawn* After sleeping only an average of 4, 5 hours every nite this week, I am really very stoned by now. But finally, the live recording is completed!! PTL! :-p

Last nite's recording was, as expected, fantastic. Although I was trying desperately to keep my eyes open around 9pm... the moment we start singing the songs, I feel energetic and vitalised once again. But the moment we get a break & can sit down, my eyes will get heavy.... heavy.... h e a v y . . . . . But it was real good fun, hahah... an experience I will remember...

And not forgetting all the jokes that everyone's cracking.. cos we were supposed to wear the same clothes & sit in the same seats for both nights of recording, whoever we saw, we would ask "You never go home ah?", "Why you never change your clothes???!"... hahaha..... i guess half the congregation was as stoned as me.. if not for the excitement and the zoe life of God, very tough ah! Hee...

And guess what?? Pst Kong said that we will do our album next year at SIS! With a crowd of 7000 people at least! Wow.. isn't that just so exciting?!! I hope that many more people will be able to participate in this project, because I truly believe there is an anointing from this church that can be captured on DVD, and imagine what a powerful tool it will be when it gets circulated all around the world!

Comments

Popular Posts