A New Week - Super Busy Yor! : )

It's a new week again!

Gonna be a super busy week for me.. hee.. got a few presentations to make this week, and at nights all taken up by live recording.. but pretty excited about the live recording... afterall, it's our first praise and worship album in 5 years! Wah.. and we are all supposed to turn up in funky and colourful clothes for all three nights.. tomorrow taking the photo shoot for the cover.. Although we might not reach the standard of Hillsongs who already have so many albums in their bag, but I believe we will make a pretty good one too! : )

Too bad in the end, we decided not to do a DVD, if not, it's going to be more awesome, I believe! But I guess to start with an audio CD would be a better idea.. then we can evaluate from this one, and make a super good DVD recording the next time round!

Lots of good things happening this week, I believe! Have a wonderful week, friends... : )

Comments

Popular Posts