A prayer for my dear friend...

Father, I pray for my dear friend right now. You know her pain and sadness. You hear her every prayer to you. So, right now, I pray restore unto her the joy that she so desires.

Take away her pain. Take away her heartache. Take away her confusion. Take away her loneliness. Take away her despair.

And replace it with your love. Replace it with your joy. Replace it with your satisfaction. Replace it with your presence. Replace it with your warmth. Replace it with YOU.

You contain her every tear in beautiful bottles in heaven because they are precious to you. And I know that Jesus, you are crying with her. Comfort her now, and give her good rest tonight. Relieve her from the weight that is pulling her down, and lift up her spirits. Thank you Jesus. You are wonderful, Lord. Amen.

Comments

Serene said…
Nice header!!!! Well done!! hee...

Holy Spirit stirs my heart when i read this entry of yours!!

Dunno if you are referring to me,... but each word in this entry touched my heart deep within... so thank you for writing this blog!

Popular Posts