Emerge! Not Submerge...

Our annual emerge conference is really causing a stir. From everyone's blogs, I can sense the excitement in the air! I have no doubt that it will be a solid solid conference, where everyone's faith will be stirred up all over again, and fire will burn with a passion in the hearts of not only the youths, but the adults as well. Thank you, Pst Kong and Sun, for having the vision to start the conference a few years ago! : )

Heard so many wonderful stories of youths' lives being transformed after they attend the Emerge Conference. City Harvest, afterall, started with a bunch of young people with a passion and desire to take the nation by storm and make a difference in this generation! This kind of passion will pass on from generation to generation! Even as I write this blog, I can feel my hair standing up and the presence of God in the room. There is tremendous power and anointing in this calling placed upon our church! Wow..

Suddenly remember what Selena told me that day... "I better finish marking my papers, otherwise I can forget about going to Emerge! I'd probably submerge ah!" Hahaha..
And it suddenly dawned upon me that yeh, either you emerge or you submerge. There's no two way about it. No grey areas. It's either this or not! Oh God, I want to emerge! Not submerge!

I am going to the conference no matter what tonight. Though my eyes are still swollen, me will go! Nothing is going to stop me!

Emerge, here I come....!

Comments

Popular Posts