Celebrations!

Well, just now I went for lunch with my daddy after we picked up his new second-hand car from the dealer. It's so nice! Shiny maroon Toyota with grey leather seats! I was surprised to find that it's an auto car cos I always thought my dad would prefer a manual one. Anyway, it's a good car, I like it! And I can tell my dad's super happy too. It's been long since he sacrificed his car for a pick-up so that it can help him in his work!

Then after lunch just now, we had our CCD National Day tea! I didn't know about it! Actually I should know lah, just that I kind of forgot we always do it on the last day before National Day. Full of food! A very heavenly-delicious-beautiful-chocolaty-fantastic chocolate cake, japanese jellies, chicken pies, jackfruit, watermelon, honey dew, sparkling juice..... Now, I am so so so full! And later gotta go dinner somemore!

Later after work, I'm going to meet Isaiah to go pak tor! Hee... Monday = Pak Tor Day!

Comments

Popular Posts