I Am Blessed

I feel so blessed. The people around me take such good care of me ever since I got pregnant. First of all, I have a very caring & supportive husband who takes good care of me by carrying my things, holding my hands and watching out for my every step to make sure I am OK. No matter how tired he is, he always puts me first and watches out for me. Love you dear dear! Thank you for your super love!

Then of course my parents keep telling me to rest more all the time. My daddy will always ask me what cravings I have so that they can bring me to eat those food. If I want to eat satay, we will have satay for dinner. If I want to eat Teochew Porridge, they will drive me there. If I want to drink coconut juice, they'll bring me. And they will drive me home from Pasir Ris to Sembawang whenever I go over to have dinner with them.

Even the waiters at restaurants will take special care of me. They will get me chairs with cushions so that I will sit more comfortably. When the zone secretaries went out for porridge buffet today, one waiter offered to bring me desserts.

When 1 of the leaders in Pst CK's zone, Connie, heard that I was sick yesterday, she even bought me bird's nest today! Oh man....

Through all these, I really see the goodness of God. I know God is encouraging me on. It's the last leg of the race and soon I will be giving birth. Though this last trimester is much more tiring than the previous two, but God reminds me of His goodness and faithfulness through little things like that in my life - care & concern of the people around me, the sweet things that people who love me do for me. I really thank God for His love and goodness. He is truly a good God all the time!

Yes Confirmed! I am BLESSED!

Comments

sis Kless, jia you. Your delivery date is first week of April? will pray for you with xuan too :o)
Mummy Kless said…
Thank you Xiaowei... yes! Pls pray for me!!

Popular Posts