~A Dream~

I hate it when I have long dreams in my sleep. It makes me so exhausted.. *yawwwnnn* And early this morning just before I woke up at 7am, I was dreaming a long dream. The worst thing was that in the dream, I was doing something that required lots of efforts - running away. Sigh..

What was I running away from? As the story goes, Alice & I were captured by a family who captured us because... (ermm, frankly I can't remember now, but i think it's got to do with something we have done to them...). I remember feeling very afraid in my dream because I knew they were planning to kill us.

Along with us were Isaiah and Keng Hoe who were also captured. I did try to run away with Alice once but bad planning, we were dragged back into the house almost immediately. And the next thing I knew, we were washing some cars along some alley. I think they made us work for them before killing us. The alley was much like those you'd find in Hong Kong dramas.

I remembered telling Alice that isaiah had already ran away successfully and now it's time for us to run as well. And seeing that no one is looking, we ran to the end of the road as fast as we could. And while running, along the way, we saw Keng Hoe and I asked him, 'hey, escape with us!!!' But guess what he said to me, 'aiyo.. how to run? I need to work..' hahahaha, so funny right?!! And then round the corner, he met up with Kenneth and Kenneth looked at us running with a bewildered look and a 'i-also-need-to-work-so-i-can't-escape-too' look.

Anyway,we just kept running through the different blocks of flats. On hindsight, they looked like the flats in bedok where I used to live as a kid. Finally we reached a super long overhead bridge and we started to climb to get to the other side. Then thank God, we suddenly reached the side kerb of an expressway and I hailed a taxi! I was so happy and I told Alice, 'let's go home...' And then i woke up.

It was not that traumatising but i hate the feeling of fear and escaping, not knowing if I would be captured back again, that I woke up isaiah to sayang me. (Who asked him to escape without me??!)

Sigh, now I feel so sleepy because the dream deprived me of my last few minutes of precious sleep! *yawwwnnnnnn*

Comments

KennethTeo said…
I think you are too stress le sis kless... Ok, next time I will put down my work and run with you.. But where was Joey in all these? She gave you the I-want-to-sleep-dun-ask-me-to-run look?
Mummy Kless said…
I think I left joey with the enemy then.. cos I was running away empty-handed.. *boo hooo hooo*

Popular Posts