Yes, I Am Glad


Are there moments in your life when you felt so glad, so glad, so glad that you have been saved by God and so are your loved ones?

Of course, every single day, I am thankful that God has found me, and that I can feel & see Jesus' love in my life, so there are specific moments when I really felt glad that I belong to Him. Do you have those moments too? :)

I feel glad because I know without Jesus, my life will be in a lot more mess than now. No one's life is perfect, and mine is definitely far from that. But what comforts me is the knowing that my God never gives up on me, and that He not only looks after me, but those in my household as well. He protects our love and relationship with each other. He reminds us when there are issues that needed to be dealt with. He gently stirs within our hearts this desire to want to love & serve each other more so that there is greater love & unity in the family. Isn't this such an amazing thing?

I have been married to Isaiah for 5 years and every step of the way, God preserves our relationship and love. It's been a great marriage most of the time, with minor disputes here and there. Like all marriages, it has got its ups and downs. I still thank God everyday for a wonderful man like Isaiah in my life. I have so many weaknesses that I can't even stand myself sometimes, but my husband still sees some good in me. Of course, there are times we don't agree with each other, but time and again, I see the Hand of God intervening and making peace between us. If God is not the centre of our marriage, there might be alot of chaos. Hahaha... A spiritual and God-loving husband who loves his wife is the best thing in the world. :)

Ever since I became a mother, one of the things that is always on my mind is how to raise my daughter to become a God-fearing child of God. Such a heavy responsibility on the shoulders of the parents, I feel. My kid is still small now, so my main focus is on moulding her character (like saying 'thank you' and 'sorry', and stop beating or pushing other kids, sharing her toys etc). Of course, the simple stuffs like praying and singing kids gospel songs are still being done. Her favorite cartoon video include one on Jonah & the Big Fish too! But instilling values on loving God and Jesus will probably come a year or so later. I pray I will be a good mother who will build my kid up spiritually. I pray that my kid will grow up strong & confident in the love of Jesus.

Jesus is the HEAD of my household!
The Kuans!

Comments

Popular Posts