Early In The Morning
Pst Kong wanted to set this week apart as a week of consecration, so all the staff, SOT students and members who're able to make it will pray together at a powerhouse session with Pst at our Jurong auditorium from 730am to 830am, Monday to Friday.
Although it meant crucifying our flesh and waking up earlier than usual, and having to travel all the way to Jurong, I was actually quite looking forward to it. Like Isaiah said, it's a privilege to be able to pray together with Pst every morning. If he can make it in time for work, I am sure he'd want to join too. Too bad most working adults start work at 830am, so it's quite difficult for them. Still, we had about 1000 people who came for the Powerhouse this morning.
For the first 45 mins, we just prayed on our own. Much like our own quiet time, just that everyone's doing it at the same place at the same time. :)
Then the last 15 mins, we came together to pray and worship God. The presence of God was there, and it was really a great time of dwelling in His presence. I enjoyed every bit of it, and as we were singing the worship song, tears just kept flowing down. I could sense God in that place, and I wish we could keep worshipping and not stop. There is a different anointing when we come together to pray in this miracle building of ours.
Consecration requires us to die to our flesh and make a commitment to God that we will put Him first before anything else. As we pour ourselves empty, God will fill us once again with His spirit which will renew and revive our spirit. It's living waters that refreshes us and set us apart for even greater works in our life.
I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's session. =)
Pst Kong wanted to set this week apart as a week of consecration, so all the staff, SOT students and members who're able to make it will pray together at a powerhouse session with Pst at our Jurong auditorium from 730am to 830am, Monday to Friday.
Although it meant crucifying our flesh and waking up earlier than usual, and having to travel all the way to Jurong, I was actually quite looking forward to it. Like Isaiah said, it's a privilege to be able to pray together with Pst every morning. If he can make it in time for work, I am sure he'd want to join too. Too bad most working adults start work at 830am, so it's quite difficult for them. Still, we had about 1000 people who came for the Powerhouse this morning.
For the first 45 mins, we just prayed on our own. Much like our own quiet time, just that everyone's doing it at the same place at the same time. :)
Then the last 15 mins, we came together to pray and worship God. The presence of God was there, and it was really a great time of dwelling in His presence. I enjoyed every bit of it, and as we were singing the worship song, tears just kept flowing down. I could sense God in that place, and I wish we could keep worshipping and not stop. There is a different anointing when we come together to pray in this miracle building of ours.
Consecration requires us to die to our flesh and make a commitment to God that we will put Him first before anything else. As we pour ourselves empty, God will fill us once again with His spirit which will renew and revive our spirit. It's living waters that refreshes us and set us apart for even greater works in our life.
I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's session. =)
Comments