Fellowship

I wanted to name this entry 'I Am Now Thirty (Episode 6)', but for fear of having readers of this blog throwing rotten eggs at me, I better not. =P

Met up with Ziwei & Jelaine for dinner tonight. They wanted to treat me to dinner for my birthday, so how could I say no?! Heee.. I always love a good meal..

Tried this restaurant at basement 1 of Raffles City Shopping Centre. They serve western and italian dishes and I must say the food was awesome!

The place is not big, but felt very cosy.

My dear friends, Ziwei & Jelaine!

My baby Joey waiting for the food to be served.. =)




Check out the drink I ordered - Orange Zest


It really tasted very refreshing with orange peel, ginger juice & orange juice. Great drink!

This is their signature drink - with lots of fruit cubes!



Joey likes the drinks there too..

Ordered an appetitizer - Fried tofu... Very yummy!




Here comes the main courses!!
Fish and chips


Fried chicken leg

Grilled Salmon

And my spicy spaghetti goreng with shrimps! Mine really tastes very very good!



What a great time of catching up with my dear friends. And thank you very much for the treat!!! =D

Comments

Popular Posts