Good Morning, Tuesday! =) Yep, Tuesday mornings have become my most favorite morning in a week. Even though Tuesdays are my busiest days, it's still my favorite because my MIL will look after Joey and I will usually wake up very early, leave the house and head to a cafe for a coffee and some wireless surfing. Sometimes I will go for a cold swim and then coffee. It's just very simple me-time. Trust me, it's very therapeutic. And for a busy mummy like me, it keeps me sane. =)
I love the feeling of sipping a coffee, reading the newspapers leisurely, while watching people walk very fast past me. My fav hangout place on a Tuesday morning is the Coffee & Toast shop in Citylink. This whole place buzzes with energy as everyone will try to have a quick breakfast before they start work.
Right now, I'm listening to Jay Chou on my ipod, blogging and drinking coffee at my fav hangout place. I will prob take some time to plan my day and plan for the rest of the week later on. This week's gonna be a busy week for me. There's a wedding at the end of the week, and I'm playing the keyboard, so Wed gotta go for rehearsal. The whole week's packed with bible studies for my pastor and zone as well, so lots of preparation to be done by today.
Gambatte everyone! This is going to be such a great great great week!!!!!!! =D
Comments