I love them!!! (and I immediately wore them on Wed & Thurs respectively. Haha!)
One of my most favorite presents came from my neighbour (my next cubicle neighbour) aka colleague aka Joyce Tan!
From my favorite brand of all time - Guess!!!
A bling bling black top. How VERY ME!

And 3 pairs of ear rings as well!

Thank you, friend, for being ever so generous towards me & knowing me so well. :)
Check out this beautiful top from the zone secretaries!! A red tunic from Zara! wee wee!!

From the cell group, they bought me the Liverpool red bag I've always wanted!!
Red Chio-ness!

And of course, my birthday card!!!
Some of my closer friends also chipped in to get me Aldo vouchers, and I can't wait to go shopping for my perfect shoes soon!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
I shall have to upload the photos of my CG birthday celebration later when I get my hands on them, but one of the highlights was definitely a video from my bestest friend all the way from Wuxi China!! Dear Serene, thanks so much for your kind words and birthday wishes! (I counted the number of 'really' you said in the 3-min video and I think there were like 500 of them. wahahahahaha!) But seriously, I was very touched! =)
Let's move on to the finale of this entry! MY husband's presents for me!!
He first handed me this little present... the camera pouch I wanted to get for my new camera!!! Shocking pink!!!

Then he handed me Present No. 2...
Ahhhhhh!! Guess wallet!!!!
So pretty! I like!!

Just when I thought that was it, he took out Present No. 3!!
AhhHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
GUESS HANDBAG!
(by now, you should be able to guess I am quite a Guess fanatic. Hahaha!)

Isn't this super nice??!! And it matches my wallet!!! I am lost for words.
Thank you Dear!!! You know me the best! =)
A powerful revelation I got at the end of the day was that my friends really do know me very well. All the presents they got me are from my favorite brands - Guess, Aldo, Topshop, ZARA, M'phosis.... and all are things that are very 'klessis' and I would surely have commented they were nice if I saw them in the shops. God is really good to me!!
Thank you for all your love. =) God will surely reward your kindness in heaven.. Hahahaha!
Comments