The New Camera Has Arrived!
I'm so so so happy that I finally bought my new camera!
And though this model is a rather old model, I like it alot because of its pretty colour and many functions!
I almost bought the shocking pink one (No surprise to many of you here!), but at the cashier, I changed my mind and bought the pearl white one instead, because it looked super sleek! :)
My Sony T2 Cybershot!
Absolute chio-ness!!!
I like it that this camera is touch-screen based, and it comes with a stylus pen for 'painting'. Basically the camera has scrapbooking and lot of editing functions so that you can edit and beautify the photos on the camera directly. It also has a screenshow function which allows you to save music soundtracks into the camera and plays the photos in a screenshow (many different screenshow patterns to choose from) along with the music. Cool!!
And of course, since I bought it at the PC Fair, it came with its fair share of free gifts...
These next series of photos were taken with my new camera...
There was also a free skin sticker for the camera, so I thought no harm in sticking it on for a while, since it can be removed easily. Looks not bad too lah, hor? :D

I can finally start taking pictures of Joey again!! Yeh!!! =D
Comments