That Was The Place I Got Married In

Went to play for a wedding this morning. The special thing was the wedding was held at Trinitiy Theological Colleage, which was where Isaiah and I got married. *blush*

The place felt special because it was where I walked down the aisle. Was just telling Isaiah that on my own wedding day, I did not even have time to appreciate how beautiful the chapel was. I don't even think I noticed the flower arrangements cos my focus was on the congregation of friends who were clapping and cheering me down the aisle. Haha! So I was looking forward to attending a wedding in this special place.

In the morning because we reached early, we went to have breakfast at this 24-hour noodle shop. Joey's at home with my MIL, so we can have a leisure breakfast together!
My handsome husband


The noodle shop

My dry mee

Isaiah's laksa

After a yummy breakfast, we went to the church. When I saw the chapel today, I was reminded of how nice this place really is. I love how the chapel was decorated! Tealights, pretty flowers & crystals!! Lovely!!!!





Pastor Derek officiated the wedding... (just like he did for ours.. :))


That's the lovely couple.... Marco & Wendy!



Congratulations! :)

Comments

Popular Posts