Brrrrr.... Cold.....

How can it be THIS cold in the office?

Having a bout of cough, flu and stuck nose, and the stupid nose is absolutely driving me nuts. I hate stuck noses! Noses are supposed to breathe! So NOSE: DO WHAT YOU ARE CREATED FOR! BREATHE!!!

I am so going to super digress now:
How do you motivate yourself in the office?

Me and some colleagues have resorted to putting 'icons' and mascots in our office to create a more relaxed working environment. Sometimes in the midst of our stress and busy-ness, we just lift up our eyes and look at our mascots and immediately feel more motivated! Hahaha...

They are nothing fantastic. Just cute stuffs we use to decorate our cubicles. But hey, they do a great deal in destressing us OK?!

This Doraemon belongs to Nick, the one who sits directly opposite me!

And this whole series of doraemon figurines all sitting on our SHARED cubicle top! I have been threatening to charge him fees for utilising so much of our SHARED space and all the emotional trauma I have to endure for having 10 doraemon buttocks facing me all year long!



Sitting next to the doraemons is my Nodding Joey. She nods all the time and she looks like Joey, and thus the most appropriate name. Whenever I am given a task, I look at her and tell myself, 'YES, IT CAN BE DONE.' How wonderful.

And these are 3 of my favorite magnets who have helped to keep my pretty photos in place. Good and faithful ole friends, they are. Not forgetting, very cute as well. :)




Sitting behind me is Yvonne, and see what pretty colourful FAKE flowers she has on her table. Haha... Instantly brightens up the whole place!


Seated next to me is of course my beloved neighbour Joyce Tan (who is on MC today by the way, so please pray for her). This is the Macdonald's freebie Kongfu Panda! I think this is, by far, the best toy given by Macdonalds so far. Makes a macho gusto voice when pressed, which is the best motivation in times of stress.



How to become unmotivated in a workplace like this? =D

I love my office lor!

Comments

Serene said…
so nice... nice to have such a office with so many "decorations"... haizz... here everything is so boring...

back in singapore, no matter how i decorate... it is useless cos i always got so many things stacking on the table... in the end, they will all turn super messy!! then i can't put on top of the cubicle... cos directly opps is the director's room!! =(
Mummy Kless said…
ahahahaha... since we spend so much time at our cubicles, we have to make it nice mah! If all I see are papers and papers, I may go crazy..... =P
Sabrina said…
aaaahhhh!!! the doraemons!!! i love them!!!!

Popular Posts