Late Bird For Facebook?
Yeh, I may be a late bloomer on facebook, but to quantify myself, I still don't like it very much. I initially signed up for an account because a friend uploaded some photos of my birthday celebration up on Facebook and insist that I can only view them on facebook! And so, I signed up.

I saw the many functions on it, and still cannot believe them. The harder thing to believe is that SO MANY people are playing with those functions! Like giving someone a poke, selling a human being to each other, growing some human plants, turning each other into vampires, etc. Oh man, what is the world coming to?

Then again, ignoring of those super 'creative' functions, Facebook has been a platform for me to find long lost friends! So thrilled to find my bestie in Secondary School. Lost contact like eons ago! I joined the TKGS group, and to my dismay, only found 2 familiar faces among the 800+ names. People of my age don't join facebook, is it?? Or they rather not be associated with TKGS?? =P
Anyway, thanks to all my friends who added me as your friend in Facebook. I will accept all requests to be friends, BUT i will not give you a poke, or sell myself to you. Period. =)

Comments

@ster|x said…
*superpoke*
Mummy Kless said…
DON'T POKE ME!!!!!! @-@
@ster|x said…
wahaha u shld try the photo application tho, its really useful..

personally i also dun do anything to my facebook.. i log on to accept friend request only =P

Popular Posts