* Such a Tiring Day! *
I had a most tiring day today! Took leave today because we had to go HDB to sign documents for the purchase of our resale flat. What I thought was a simple one-hour thing took the whole morning! We didn't have time to eat breakfast before we went, so you can imagine how famished I was by the time we were done at 1pm!

Since we wanted to go check out Joey's prospective childcare centre, we decided to have lunch there as well. The place is YMCA Metropolitan and we had a good lunch!

The curry fish head was yummy-yummy-delicious!


We also ordered veggies and egg so that Joey can eat with the rice. Just as delicious. =)
Here's the childcare centre that we checked out. We are quite happy with it at this point in time, because it's a Christian organisation so comes with all the Christian works like praying and devotion etc. The place is a tad old, but it's still quite alright. :) It was a good chance for Joey to explore the place. I could tell she kinda like the place. :)





After that, we went to ICA because we thought of changing the photo in her passport. Turned out that ICA has changed their laws, so now no changing of photos are allowed. If you want to change your passport photo, you have to apply for a new passport. That's 80 bucks!! We decided to give it a miss until the immigration officers demand us to change her photo. =P

Then we went to Swensen's at Vivocity to eat some comfort food!
Check out the view from our seat.. Cool..


All-time favorites: French fries & Ice-cream!




I tell you, the whole day was horrendously blazing hot!!! Everywhere I went, I almost melted!!! Thank God we borrowed our dad's car, so it was alot more convenient to travel from place to place. I can't imagine otherwise!
I was so tired from all the travelling that I just konked out when I reached home. Joey carried on playing and watching her DVDs with me sleeping next to her. Haha.. And she finally gave in to the zzz monster and fell asleep at 7plus. She must be so exhausted too...

Alright! Back to work tomorrow!!! Gambatte!!!

Comments

Serene said…
OMG!! Suddenly the curry fish head looks so YUMMY!!!!!!!!! OH... how i miss curry fish head!!

(anyone got the hint??? *blink my eyes*)
Mummy Kless said…
Oh ya! I got the hint! I got the hint!

You will treat us to a fish head curry feast when you come back!!!!

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Serene said…
hmmm... come to think about it... Wuxi's pork ribs are very nice too... maybe i should stay behind longer since no one wants to TREAT me curry fish head... =X
Mummy Kless said…
maybe I should remind you there are other things such as chicken rice, durians, the bugis fish meat bee hoon, your mama's cooking, mummy kless' bentos.........

can't wait to be back now?? hahaha...
Serene said…
hmm... mummy kless's bentos??? you preparing bentos for me??? oh... i'm honored... ok... then i re-consider my decision! hee...

Popular Posts