A Very Fatherly Man

Rev Pst Mike Connell preached in church last weekend.
Traditionally, when Pst Mike comes once a year, we always deem it as the springcleaning time for the whole church. His gift is evident in deliverance, and whenever he ministers, many people manifest and get cleaned up for whatever inner vows, bondages and struggles inside of them.
This time round, however, the feeling was slightly different.
All along, I've always seen Pst Mike as a very fatherly figure. But this time round, it felt even more so. There is just something very loving about Pst Mike. He has this compassionate look in his eyes and when he speaks, there is an authority coupled with love & gentleness which reminds me of Father God. :)
Especially during altar call yesterday, when he spoke with the beautiful music playing in the background, I already felt tears welling up my eyes. Very ministering and soothing. I could sense the love of God literally soaking up the whole hall.
There are many faces of God. At times He shows His authoritative side when He instructs and disciplines. And there are other times He shows His loving side when He will shower His people with love and mercy. I felt that God was pouring out His unconditional love on the church last weekend. It was a deep intense feeling that God loves me no matter what I've done or what I've not done. It was a knowing that my God will never let go of me even when I think I am beyond redemption. It was an assurance that God believes in me always and His calling in my life is irrevocable.
What a very comforting reminder of His goodness.
Comments