A Mother of 2?
You know how questions are never ending as you progress through life? When you are single and boyfriend-less, people ask you when are you getting attached. When you are attached, people start asking when you are getting married. When you are finally married, people ask when the first kid's coming. Just when you think people will stop asking, they never stop! They will carry on asking when the 2nd kid, 3rd kid, 4th kid's coming!!

Quite frankly, I am really quite alright having just one kid. I am contented to have my Joey and raising her up and giving her the best of everything. But I also know that if she has got siblings, it would be good for her development and her growing-up years would be alot more fun. Plus, the thought of having a family with many kids always appeal to me, cos big families always feel very blissful & happy. :)

Some of you already know, but for those who don't, I am happy to announce that I am now 9 weeks pregnant! :) Went to see my gynae twice already so far, and baby is doing real well.

Well, baby is still very small now, so can't really see the form yet. But heartbeat is stable and can be heard clearly. It's a happy feeling knowing that a baby is growing in my tummy and like what Pst Kong preached in the 4th Dimension sermon, I speak to my 'water' everyday that baby will be strong, healthy, beautiful and very very smart! =D

Comments

Serene said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serene said…
haizz... pls trust me... such questions never stop one!! I know becos I came from a BIG family... since young, i saw how my uncles & aunties will always ask such questions WITHOUT FAIL each time they see each other

"even when u stop having kids, then they will move on to... oh, which childcare/primary school joey going ah? how are her grades ah???" Blah blah blah...

*faintzzz*
Kristie said…
ya... such questions just go on and on... sometimes I also will wonder... will we become like that next time when we are getting on in our years as well? Hehehhee
Joanna Peck said…
congrats!
and the questions never ever stop... haven't lost my tummy yet so I get constantly asked about #4... sometimes even get congratulated on it. Sigh...
Joey is gonna have such fun with her sibling... just a suggestion, start praying now that they will be loving and caring siblings! I'm really seeing my early prayers coming true now with my kids. :)
Mummy Kless said…
Yeh frond, I will start praying!!! Nothing can be worse than sibling rivalry! Hahaha..

Popular Posts