I Have Been Too Busy!

Yes I know I haven't been blogging! And that's because everyday I was swamped with party after party, lots of delicious food and fanfare, blockbuster movies, karaoke sessions, CRAZY shopping and more shopping, and alot alot alot of afternoon naps!!!!


OK. I'm lying.


I had no parties, no super delicious food, movies, naps or shopping. All I had was ALL-DAY-LONG SICKNESS. Who said morning sickness was gross? They should really experience how it feels to have your morning sickness stretch from morn to dusk, then dusk to morn yet again. Never-ending is the word.

And the last I heard, I just stepped into my 2nd trimester! What happened to the legendary blissful & happy second trimester??!!!

Nevertheless, I have to admit that apart from the nausea and frequent hunger pangs and sudden weird cravings, I have had some happy gatherings with friends and my very first Christmas gift exchange for Year 2008!! It was a simple but happy time spent together with my dear friends.


LOTS OF GOOD FOOD PHOTOS COMING UP!!!!!!!! Had a gathering with friends at Buckaroo's!


First up, a funny picture of my husband trying someone else's beer.
And even attempting to lure my little girl into trying. Thankfully, my girl was very adverse to the idea.
Say no more! Bring up the food!!!!









Ta-ta till the next post! =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah...will anyone thinks that i am a drunkard?? IK
Serene said…
what u think leh????

i think more than a drunkard, pple will wonder why u steal pple's beer?!
Mummy Kless said…
ya man... hahaha.. you got a guilty look on your face, like you stole the beer...

Popular Posts