Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Klessis
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 16, 2008
Miss No Good!
Oh my gosh, I am so infatuated with this drama serial by Rainie!!!!!!!
Super funny with lots of touching storylines.
When Klessis sacrifices her sleep to watch a show, you know it's really nice. =X
Comments
Jin Lian
said…
I love this drama too! Super funny. Can't miss any of the every episode.
Mummy Kless
said…
hey, you can watch the whole drama series online at www.mysoju.com!!
Loads super well!!!
that explains my late nights... =P
Jin Lian
said…
yup i watched it from mysoju too.
quite a nice website to catch for all the drama series. hee
Anonymous said…
Me too!! Whahaha..didn't know you watch drama series also Kless!
Mummy Kless
said…
of cos gracie!!! I love drama serials! I was once infatuated with the Meteor Garden and everyone thought I was mad!!! kekekeke..
Popular Posts
October 04, 2018
Proclaiming that God Will Do It Again & Again
August 30, 2009
Comments
Loads super well!!!
that explains my late nights... =P
quite a nice website to catch for all the drama series. hee