My Ambition is To Be A Housewife
Yep, it's the truth. I've always wanted to be a full-time housewife. I know of people who gasp when they hear that, but I sincerely think I will be happy NOT WORKING. Haha..

That is not to say that I don't enjoy my job. In fact, I like my job and my co-workers very much, but it has always been my childhood dream to be a full-time housewife. Not someone who lazes around in the house all day long, and does nothing but watch TV, but a very fulfilled housewife, who takes care of the house, sends kids to school, cooks for her husband and kids, etc. I think it's pure bliss to be able to do that full-time.

And I love to cook, and I love to have my loved ones coming home to a nice decent meal. So tonight I cooked a simple 2-dish dinner for my husband and daughter again, and I found such enjoyment in it, seeing them eat the food that I cooked. :) Nice or not is another thing altogether. =P

Tried this new brand of curry chicken paste mix, and it tasted good except that I should add in more chilis myself the next time I cook it again.

Then this 2nd dish is for Joey who loves mushrooms and carrots. =) And broccolis are one of Isaiah's fav veggies.

Anyone else wants to be a housewife too, like me? :)

Comments

Serene said…
haha... sharing your ambition to be an housewife again? wahahahah... looks like it is still a dream of yours!!

Can la... sooooooon you and isaiah will be so prosperous tt you can stay at home and be your full time housewife...

but before tt, u better start learning driving soon... only then u can drive ur kids to school and also go for ur tai tai tea in the noon while waiting for the kids to end class!!! wooohooo...
Mummy Kless said…
I truthfully don't think the day will come THAT soon... so I still have time to catch up on my driving lessons. kekekeke...
Serene said…
haha... let say... joey turns abt 7, baby J would be around 4... that's abt another 4-5 years down the road... can la.. by then, u can fulfil the dream of ur childhood le! hahaha...
Kristie said…
lets go learn driving together lah....... =))))

I like your ambition.. and I think, its the dream of most women bah....:-) At least for me as well... hehehehee
Serene said…
eh... hmm... maybe i'm not married... cos i don't aspire to be a housewife le... hahaha... =P

Popular Posts