A New Start?

Frankly, I don't really know why you have to change a new NRIC card when you hit 30 years old. My old NRIC was still nice and hardy, with no signs of breakages at all. It was just tucked safely in my wallet, clean and all. Maybe they reckon you look alot different when you hit 30 years old, so to prevent policement from failing to recognise you from your NRIC, they decide to change a new one for all 30-year-olds.
Not that I am complaining. I like my new NRIC. No longer my Primary Six toot toot photo, but a nice & professional-looking one. :)

So, legally, I now feel alot more like a 30-year-old. :)

I've been meaning to show my First Aid kit full set to you guys. Lovely. And how perfectly matching. =D

My EeePC, you've met before.

The matching power adaptor.

The matching mouse.


Ya I know how lovely they are. :)

Comments

Looks like joyce has been a influence in your life!
Mummy Kless said…
we influence each other.. kekekeke... i have always been a very sticker and blingbling person..

Popular Posts