A Sprinkle of Christmas

It's so happy to be waiting for Christmas to come. My house prob can't fit in a decent-sized Christmas tree, so I'm definitely not putting up one. But to add some sprinkles of the jolly joyous season, I bought some decorations for the house. Bit by bit, the house is going to look alot more christmassy!

Here's the Santa Clause sock that's hanging on the door right now. A little too small to fit in all of Joey's Christmas presents, I'm sure. But it sure adds a nice touch to the house. =)

And this decorative thing (what is it called anyway??) which has got snow flakes all over when you shake it has a definite Christmas feel to it. :) It's now sitting on our TV console.


And this! I transformed my branches into a Christmas branch with some decoration balls. Haha... what a convenient way to have a DIY Christmas tree. When Chinese New Year comes, I'm going to take down all these balls and tie red ribbons & mini ang pows all over the branches. How versatile!

If I can find more economical and lovely decor, I'll buy some more to make the house even more Christmassy! =D

Comments

Hann Hann said…
love the tree.
Mummy Kless said…
Thanks!!!

Popular Posts