You Want Boy Or Girl?

Ever since news that I'm pregnant got out, people's favorite question to me has been that - 'Do you want a boy or a girl?'
Quite frankly, I'd like another girl, cos I think it's a very sweet thing to see 2 sisters growing up together, sharing clothes and toys and playing together. Yet on the other, I would like to experience raising up a boy as well. :) So, it's quite mixed feelings actually. I guess either will be fine, as long as baby is healthy ya?

Went for my monthly gynae checkup today, and as usual, it's always reassuring to see baby again on the ultrasound. So far, still not much movements from baby, so sometimes thoughts can run alittle wild. But I always assure myself that there are no symptoms that tell me that I should worry about anything, so really just have faith that baby is growing well and healthy in my tummy. That's faith right? Believing in the things not seen. Haha.. =) The scans went very well, and I would see many parts of the baby rather clearly today like the fingers, ears, face.... Exciting!

Meet Baby J!

Pray that I can see the gender by next visit!!! =D

Comments

Unknown said…
Hee! I loved those gynae visits too! Another "J" in the office? Yay! Quick 'chope' your fave boy and girl name. Haha! Jerb wants her baby's name to start with J too.

Popular Posts