'Let's Go Malacca!'... & we did.

I think I am a rather 'do-things-on-the-spur' kind of person. Although I can be pretty routine in certain things, I develop new interests and hobbies within a span of 2 seconds and I can suddenly feel like doing something very badly, and I plunge all in.


Last week, in the car, I thought it'd be great to go to Malaysia for a short trip, and so, Gerald, Kris, Isaiah and I drove 2 and a half hours to Malacca the very next day. =)


Quite frankly, there's nothing much in Malacca, and having been there several times before, one day is really more than enough to enjoy the place.

History can be seen everywhere in this old town...

A trip to Malacca will never be complete without a meal of chicken rice balls!





Another must-try in Malacca - Chendol... yummyyyyy!

It was a short but relaxing trip with our friends. Sometimes, life has to be a little less structured to be fun. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have to agree with you - some 'impromptus' make life exciting, fun.. And you'll have a new burst of energy! :)

Popular Posts