My New Toy!

I finally bought a new keyboard!!! =D

DSC03219

I threw my old one away when I shifted house, and since I am playing for a wedding this coming Sunday, and I haven’t played at all for more than 6 months, I thought I better go buy my new keyboard already!

Thankfully, keyboard-playing skills is like swimming skills, you just get slightly rusty, but you won’t ever forget how to do it once you’ve learnt it. Heee…

I’m happy with it because it’s within my budget of $300, and it’s a brand I like. I only use it occasionally for my own prayer time, and for practising new songs etc, so I don’t really need a super good or multi-functional one. This keyboard has got the different tempo beats (drums, percussions), and also different sounds (piano, organ, flute etc). Like a typical keyboard, so I’m satisfied enough. =)

Joey can’t get her hands off my new keyboard though… heee..

Comments

@ster|x said…
ooOOOOooooo so many buttons!! i like!!!
Mummy Kless said…
'Buttons'??!!!

hahahaha....... I haven't bought my sustain pedal and keyboard stand though. Must go get them soon!

Popular Posts