All About Good Food

It’s a Saturday that’s all about good food! =D

Isaiah & I went for site recce to make enquiries for Joey’s birthday celebration  this morning. I was feeling very happy because I got to sleep in till 11am this morning! wahahahaha… what a luxury!

Don’t I look very happy?? (and starting to get chubby too, i know. hahaha)

DSC03769

DSC03770 

After doing what we needed to do, we settled down at this nice bistro called ‘Petal Leaves’ Bistro next to a fish pond for lunch. The food was good!

Isaiah’s chicken chop

DSC03787

My seafood aglio olio. Really yums!

DSC03786

Then at night, it was another round of good food when we met my parents for dinner!

We had dinner at the well-known Tekong Seafood Restaurant at Changi Village. We didn’t order alot, but every dish was nice!

Chili La La

DSC03794

Belachan Kang Kong

DSC03797

Salad prawns

DSC03801

Deep fried toufu with chicken floss

DSC03798

Stewed Kampong Chicken

DSC03800

Weekends should always be like this!!!!!! (I’ll leave the dieting till after I have given birth.)

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha! Yeah - enjoy now! The food looks sooooooooooo delish! :)
Mummy Kless said…
Haha.. it's one of those times I can forget about getting guilty over eating too much! =D

Popular Posts