The Curry Restaurant

I visited this nice little Japanese curry restaurant with some friends, and I was intrigued by their interior decor. Such meticulous designs. :)

DSC03702

Won’t you feel especially comfortable dining in such a cosy place? I wish my kitchen looks like this anytime. =P

DSC03703

Their menus look like a perfect pictorial book. The dishes look almost unreal!

DSC03716

DSC03705

DSC03706

Don’t you just love the Japanese’ spirit of excellence? They make an effort to make all their dishes look good.

Check out the prawn omelet rice with curry

DSC03717

Paper steamboat of salmon in curry

DSC03720

Bread bowl with seafood curry

DSC03721

French fries with trio-sauces (one of which is curry of course)

DSC03718 

It’s for Joey of course. :)

DSC03719

The dessert forks look so shiny glistening that I couldn’t help……

DSC03724

 Cheesecake!

DSC03722

They even have gifts for kids!

 DSC03704

Nice dining experience. 100 marks for the little details. =D

Comments

Popular Posts