Every Monday Should Be Like This

I really had a very relaxing Monday today. It’s precious because I know in another one month plus’ time, the relaxing days will be over. I’ll be so busy with feeding milk, changing diapers, burping & patting baby to sleep!

Isaiah’s on leave today, and so we set off early in the morning to spend some recreation time together. :)

Our first stop was to East Coast Park, cos we had to make payment for the car boot sale slot. Had breakfast at Old Town White Coffee.

DSC03822

DSC03824

Yummy prawn noodles!!!

DSC03828

Then we set off for sun-tanning at Sentosa! wahaha, I know pregnant women generally don’t suntan, but don’t worry, I don’t like to suntan either. I spent all the time in a sheltered gazbo. It was just plain luxurious, because I had a double-bedded gazbo all to myself as isaiah was sun-tanning on the sun-beds. :)

This is the gazbo I was sitting in…

DSC03837

with the essentials… :)

DSC03844

DSC03836 

A very happy Me

DSC03840

And the big tummy.. Haha… Good 2-piece swimsuit I’ve got. Super elastic and can cover my entire tummy!

DSC03832

Many ang mohs sun-tanning on the beach…

DSC03846

DSC03848

After a nice cool bath, we set off for Illuma, the new shopping mall at Bugis!

illuma

The inside of the shopping mall is big! The ceilings are high, and it gives you a very open feel, totally not cramped.

We had a yummy lunch at Manhattan Fish Market… I really like their fresh fish & chips. Very economical as well.. Only $9.80 for a Set Lunch of Fish & Chips, soup and iced peach tea!

DSC03854

Isaiah’s seafood pasta was nice too!

DSC03856

The last thing on our agenda was to catch a movie by Jackie Chan – Shinjuku! I always liked such movies, so I really enjoyed myself very much. This movie is not like a typical Jackie Chan movie. I felt he did a lot more ‘acting’ in this movie. Plus, the cinema is brand new, so the seats were spacious and comfy – just right for a super pregnant lady like me! Plus plus,during this period, all movies are going at $6 each all day long!

DSC03852 

What a very enjoyable Monday spent with my hubby! =D

Comments

the gazebo is very nice!

is it cafe del mar?
Mummy Kless said…
Yep it is!! =D
Serene said…
so shiok... =X
Mummy Kless said…
I got to enjoy while I can... =P

Popular Posts