Have Fun Planning!
Besides having a passion for administration, I have a passion for planning as well. Sounds weird, I know. But whenever there are opportunities for me to plan for something fun, it gets me all excited! :)
The days ahead are packed, packed and packed with fun events! Apart from the ultimate fun event that will happen most likely on 27 May (the day we have designated to go for C-section to let Baby Jayne come into this world if all goes well), a few other fun things will happen first.
For one, Joey’s birthday is NEXT WEEK! And while Papa Isaiah is planning an exclusive birthday bash for Joey and some close friends for the week after that, I am doing a much smaller-scale birthday party preparation for Joey at her childcare centre. Not much things to plan for that one – Just ordered a cake for her, and I need to go buy the party fanfare like paper plates, cutlery, goody bags for the kids etc, and we are ALL SET! =D I probably will skip to the party shop today and check out what they offer.
Then of course, I am so looking forward to Joey’s birthday bash on 18 April! It’s going to be an outdoor event this time round, and really exclusive for only a small group of close friends. I sure hope it’s going be fun for everyone involved! Be sure to check out my babies’ blog for a report on that one! It’s so going to be a BLAST!
Then, the weekend just before I go for my C-section, we’re going to do a CAR BOOT SALE!
It’s going to be at East Coast Park Playground @ The Splash! Hey, even if you don’t plan on spending any money, you got to come support a super preggy mummy okay?! It’s going to be the last fun thing I am going to do before I go into a 3-month retreat. =P Our booth will be set up over Saturday & Sunday on 23 – 24 May.
We get to drive our car into a designated spot, and then open up our boot and start selling our stuffs!
And for that, I probably got to prepare umbrella, table cloths, placards and some signages to promote our products and list the prices, etc. It’s going to be so fun!
Watch up on updates on my upcoming events! =D
Comments