Seafood Feast?

Okay, so me and my gang supposedly went for a seafood feast the Saturday that just passed, but when I came home and reviewed the photos, I went, ‘Huh, you mean that's all we ordered and ate??’

But it was a cool night with a bunch of cool friends, so I guessed that was more important than the dishes we ate at the East Coast Little Red House!

First things first,the cool people…

Only this photo is orchestrated.. the rest were supposedly ‘natural’ photos. (Read: ‘Natural’ – my friends can’t be bothered with me.)

DSC05375

 DSC05368

 DSC05371

How can we forget little baby? (even she can’t be bothered with me)

DSC05366

Opps, just realised that the name is simply ‘Red House’ and no ‘Little’ in front. (Why can’t they just do a direct translation from the Chinese name?!)

 DSC05373

I like their pre-dinner snack – Caramelized walnuts with sesame. Crunchy, sweet & fragrant!

 DSC05374

Here comes the seafood ‘feast’!

Roast chicken

 DSC05376

Mushrooms with veggies

 DSC05377

Beancurd with mushrooms

 DSC05379

Cereal prawns

 DSC05381

Black pepper crabs 

DSC05380

Chili crabs

DSC05383

Gang: I had fun but I think we should go JB for some economical seafood overload soon!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! The food looks good..... Is it very ex?
Mummy Kless said…
Mmmm.. for so few dishes, we each paid about $30.. but the crabs were really nice, so I guess it's worth it! :)
Kristie said…
ya ya!!! we should go for a proper seafood feast soonnn!!! yum yum!!

Popular Posts