Shake It, Baby!

You know what’s the NEXT BEST INVENTION after light bulbs?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

MAC’DONALDS SHAKER FRIES!!!!!!!

DSC06026

I know it’s sinful, unhealthy, oily and very fattening. BUT.

Yeah you’ve guessed it. WHATEVER.

Hahahahaha…

Anyway, I had a most wonderful night yesterday when I attended Wenkai & Xiaowei’s wedding banquet at Orchard Parade Hotel. It’s wonderful mainly because of the following 3 reasons:

  • They are two very lovely people on planet earth.
  • I went out ALONE after so long! Yea, without any kids!!! Wooo hooo!
  • I finally made decent conversations (not baby talk finally!!) with my bestie Joyce in the office. Oh man, I missed her so much!!!! The whole night, I was just a chatterbox who couldn’t help herself (which is just very different from the usual demure, graceful and quiet me.)

DSC06037

Apart from chatting with Joyce the whole night, I also met so many of my colleagues & friends whom I have not seen in the last 3 months during my maternity leave! It felt really good to talk to so many of them and catching up. :)

This is the wedding favor from the wedding – Customised stamps! How cool!

DSC06035

Because of the very wonderful night, I felt like a very happy, rejuvenated and refreshed girl today! It’s amazing what good a night’s out can do for a mummy. Thank God for super dearie hubby who looked after the kids wor! =)

Comments

Popular Posts