The Soup Lovers

My whole family are soup lovers. Isaiah is Cantonese, and so is Joey obviously, so it kind of runs in their blood. All Cantonese loves soups, don’t they? I am a Hakka, but I guess I was just positively influenced by them in this soup thing.

Because of that, it is really easy to make them a satisfying dinner just by cooking a soup with all their favorite ingredients. And among all, soups got to be the easiest things to cook. It’s hard to go wrong with soups. Just dump in the ingredients and cook for a ridiculously long time. Good soups promised at the end. Fail-proof.

This is the soup I cooked for Joey today. She ate a bowl of rice along with it at mid-morning, and after her nap, I’ll feed her another bowl. It’s a good way to get her to eat a lot. =)

DSC06222

In this soup, there’s chicken, fresh mushrooms, cauliflowers and wolfberries. All her fav.

And don’t piping hot soups just make our life more wonderful & blissful? Totally warm our hearts. :)

Comments

Popular Posts