The Thing About Age
As I get older each year, I am beginning to enjoy moments spent with friends in a comfort of my home or my friends’ homes. Especially on special occasions & festive seasons, the thought of squeezing with the crowd outside in some restaurant does not equate to fun for me. Not with 2 kids anyway.
So on a precious National Day holiday, my kind friends came over to my humble abode for steamboat! *They are kind because they live miles away but are willing to travel to my place for my convenience because of the kids. What did I do to deserve friends like that? :) *
Piping Hot Steamboat!!!
The very pretty mummy-to-be in our midst!
Nope, it was not the steamboat dinner which did that to her tummy.
Although I took quite a while to settle Baby Jayne to sleep, she managed to fall deep asleep soon enough so that I have time to enjoy the steamboat dinner. It was such a relaxing dinner, and while we miss dear Tristan-and-Jieyin-who-climbed-KK-thus-have-no-more-strength-left and Cherry-who’s-gone-back-to-China, we had a great time! =D
When the next public holiday comes, I’m already back with the workforce & contributing to the Singapore economy and the general good of mankind. :)
Comments