Went JB-ing

If you also stay in Woodlands (like I do), you would certainly understand how nearby Johor Bahru is to me. It’s nearer for me to go shopping at JB than to go to somewhere in town, say Orchard Road (barring traffic jam at the causeway of course).

Did you know that disposable contact lens are much cheaper across the Causeway? :) I always buy my supplies from a specs shop at Holiday Plaza, and one year’s supply cost me RM180 (which is about S$80) and they usually throw in a couple of free extra pairs. Today, they gave me 3 extra pairs. Really happy. =D

DSC06976

Also bought mooncakes for my mum and for my own family from Lavender Confectionery. Do you like mooncakes as much as I do??! Maybe it’s because I only eat it once a year, I always crave for it when the Mid Autumn Festival draws near!

DSC06978

Check out what I bought for my mum..

DSC06979

There are 8 mooncakes all with different flavors! (Don’t you think the star shaped ones are so adorable?!!) One of them is durian lotus paste, which I’m sure my mum will love!

DSC06980 

Heard so much about this book that I decided to buy it! My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult!

DSC06981 

Then we went to have dinner at City Square Shopping Mall’s Kenny Rogers. The Kenny Rogers in Malaysia is much cheaper than Singapore. The quarter chicken meal costs only RM15!

DSC06959

DSC06971

DSC06973

They also have 3 muffin flavors to choose from – Vanilla, Banana or Chocolate. I think Singapore branches offer only 1 flavor at any one time. But I must say, Singapore’s muffins taste better. Malaysia’s chicken taste better though. =P

DSC06974

Someone’s hiding behind the menu. Guess who?

zzz

Viola! :)

DSC06962

DSC06961

They even serve ice creams!

DSC06975 

I love shopping at JB because everything’s cheap cheap cheap! =D

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah! I love JB shopping trips too! Unfortunately, JB's not that near for me :P

Popular Posts