Bak Kut Teh
If you are a Singaporean or Malaysian, this should be a very familiar dish to you. There are many good Bak Kut Teh stalls in Singapore – some serve the hot peppery clear soup version, other serve the herbal dark soup version. I like both. =D
This one at Woodlands is the herbal one, and I like it that the soup has a nice fragrant herbal taste, but not too overpowering. The Bak Kut Teh is cooked in claypots, and comes with tau pok, internal organs, etc.
Isaiah likes braised pig’s trotters. It’s too fatty for my liking. I only like the lean meat.
The side dishes are nice too, and I always like to order beancurd skin, salted vegetables, braised peauts and you tiao.
Rice drenched in braised soya sauce is always nice! Joey loves it too!
Look at the FAT SLIMY trotters my dear is eating. ekkkksss…
Comments