The Dazzling Orchard Christmas Light Up!

I think the organising committee did a fantastic job on the Orchard Road Christmas lights this year!!!!!

The official light-up along Orchard Road took place last Saturday at around 7pm, and I’ve heard many great comments so far.

Last night, we drove through Orchard Road, hoping to get a feel of the lights this year. Oh, how I love the multitude of colours, how they all mix and match to give a grandeur, dazzling and splendid feel to Christmas. I love it that there are not just static lights, but those that move as well, to simulate the falling of snow or rain. And have I mentioned the lovely colors yet? There is this stretch near to Orchard Central which is in a PINK COLOR THEME! How awesome is that?!!!

I took these photos from the car while Isaiah whisked us through the traffic. It was fun and the Christmas mood is definitely in the air.

11 Nov 037

 11 Nov 041

11 Nov 047

My favorite of the lot! ION!

11 Nov 051

11 Nov 053

11 Nov 059

11 Nov 061

11 Nov 063

11 Nov 068

11 Nov 070

11 Nov 072

11 Nov 077

11 Nov 079

11 Nov 080

I’m gonna bring my girls on a stroll down Orchard Road one of these days and take in more of this Christmas feel! =D

Comments

Kristie said…
reminds me of last year's xmas when we were down at orchard road snapping away!! =)))
Mummy Kless said…
Hey! Justin can make it in time for his 1st Christmas experience! After your confinement, you can bring him out to Orchard for photo-taking!!! Me want to take photos with him!

Popular Posts