Oh, My Love

The only Ice Blended I drink is the Christmas special drink from Starbucks -

PEPPERMINT MOCHA FRAPUCCINO!

 9 Nov 023

I almost had it every day during the Christmas season 2 years ago, so imagine how devastated I was when it was not one of the Christmas drinks last Christmas. So happy it’s back again this Christmas!!!! Yipppppeeeeeee!

Flipping through their Christmas pamphlet just makes me feels happy. =) Aren’t you glad that Christmas is round the corner?

 9 Nov 024

 9 Nov 025

Feel like singing “Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!” at the top of my lungs!

Comments

Unknown said…
I agree! Toffee Nut latte's my fave too! :)

It is good these are Xmas only drinks... my wallet cant take that many trips to Starbucks! Hahaha!
Mummy Kless said…
I've heard so much about Toffee Nut, I'm going to try it this week for sure!!!

And yes, maybe because they are Christmas drinks, I like them, cos it's only available for 2 months in a year!!

Popular Posts