Wedding Bells Are In The Air!
I had a fun Sunday last weekend – One that was soaked in bliss & happiness!
My dearest friend, Joyce’s wedding is coming up in a couple of months’ time, and I went for my bridesmaid gown fitting at My Bridal Room!
I’m not exactly her bridesmaid, cos I’m coordinating her wedding, but she’s kind enough to let me take one of the gowns! Hee hee, how fun! =) *When was the last time I wore something like that??!*
The place was packed, packed, packed! Just check out the number of shoes at the entrance!
Oh lovely! :)
The very lovely couple. :) I’m SO HAPPY for them!!! And I seriously can’t wait for their BIG DAY!!! woo hoooo!
This is extremely exciting for me, because almost all my good friends are not married yet. Not joking. Some of my bestest friends are all swinging bachelorettes and I’ve not had a chance to really be part of a wedding of a good friend! This is like one of the firsts! I think I might have friends who are way too young. =P
Comments