Lunch Date With Hubby

It was another great lunch date with the love with my life! =)

We went to explore a new fusion restaurant near Bugis. It has a very oriental name – Shuangyuan.

8Jan 010

8Jan 012

This restaurant offers Taiwanese cuisine as well as Japanese dishes.

I tried something I’ve always wanted to try but have never done so…

鲁肉饭!

8Jan 013

It was really delicious. The sauce was nice and the thinly-sliced pork very well-marinated. I enjoyed it very much!

Isaiah’s Chicken Katsu Rice

It came drenched in Thai sweet chili sauce. Fusion indeed!

8Jan 016

Their desserts were at $2 each as part of their opening promotion. Sadly, it was not nice.

Tempura Ice cream

8Jan 018

After lunch, we hopped over to Food For Though cafe for drinks..

It was our 2nd time there, but this time round, I got to know the cafe better! It was a Christian cafe, with a noble vision of helping poor countries around the world get clean water for consumption.

 8Jan 021

 8Jan 019

8Jan 020

The story behind the cafe – It started off as a tuition group called ‘School Of Thought (SOT)’!

 8Jan 027

This board here tells you how much the cafe has raised till date for the movement of purifying water fit for consumption around the world. Customers can make direct donations or order a dish named ‘Giving Thanks’ so that a portion of the price goes towards donating for the cause.

8Jan 025

This, by the way, is my camera pouch decorated with a pink dinosaur sticker my daughter gave me as a present. =)

8Jan 024

8Jan 022

8Jan 023

  I just love to spend time with my hubby! =D

Comments

Popular Posts