Mad For Garlic

One of the birthday treats I got this year was at Mad For Garlic. It was an enjoyable lunch with my District Pastor and pastoral staff in the District. Apart from the great company, the food was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I am a big fan of garlic, so what they serve at the restaurant are right up my alley. Totally my taste.

IMG_9581

The restaurant itself was beautifully decorated in gothic style, with lots of strings of garlic naturally, and has this Victorian Dracula drama feel to it. I absolutely adored the interior design.

IMG_9583

IMG_9584

IMG_9585

IMG_9586

I ordered some orange fizzy drink which I can’t remember the name for, but it was deliciously thirst-quenching and very refreshing.

IMG_9598

I wasn’t very hungry, so I ordered a Garlic Prawn dish. It was heavenly, I tell ya. The prawns were stir-fried in yummy minced garlic & chilli, and it was served with a side dish of more garlic concoction. Absolutely delish!

IMG_9600

I tasted what my friends ordered as well, and I liked every one of them! Pizza was thin-crusted, crispy and delicious.

IMG_9602

The sauce drenched on the chicken was yummy with lots of onions. Pasta was lovely, in just the right portion.

IMG_9603

The risotto was so nice and creamy.

IMG_9604

Knowing that it’s my birthday, the people at Mad For Garlic served up a slice of tiramisu. See the cute cocoa powder garlic picture? =D

IMG_9607

Thank you for celebrating my birthday, dear friends! It was such an enjoyable lunch!

IMG_9609

Comments

Popular Posts