This Is The Way We Roll

Hubby and I cannot be more different from each other.

I am good in languages and Literature but cannot count for goodness’ sake, but he is a genius at arithmetic. I love to draw and design, but he can only doodle nonsense. I am a sports idiot but he is good in almost every game. I fall asleep watching soccer matches but he gets all pumped up while watching one. We are so different.

But one common thing we both love is photography. And some of the best times we’ve had is going on photography walks together. We don’t do it often, but when we do, we just enjoy each other’s company so much.

Went to Mt Emily to take photographs one Sunday afternoon before meeting some friends for dinner. It was such a wonderful time. Very sunny day, which makes for great outdoor shots. =)

IMG_9944

IMG_9946

IMG_9957

IMG_9963

IMG_9973

IMG_9970

IMG_9976

IMG_9977

DSC_0035

DSC_0024

IMG_9998

IMG_0003

IMG_0010

IMG_0013

IMG_0024

IMG_0037

Comments

Popular Posts