first time here!

Just when everyone's almost over the craze of blogging, here I am starting my own blog.. Well, I figured I can do with some typing to relieve stress in the piles & piles of work on my office table. : )

who am I? A simple girl who loves Jesus, and believes wholeheartedly that I am going to live my whole life only for Him. if you ask me.. now is the best time of my life yet.. I'm enjoying every minute of it. God is GOOD to me. This past year, I have seen how He moulded me, changed me and made me stronger. And every moment, I thank God for His never-ending goodness. Oh yes, did I remember to mention the next most important person in my life? Dear darling hubby isaiah... :) yap, brings a smile to my face. My best friend, my confidante, my love. Best gift God has ever given to me in my life. : )

This week... hmm.. looks like everyone's in a holiday mood already, with Christmas finally arriving at the end of this week. Everyone in my office has been laughing alot today, making silly jokes, and laughing at the smallest thing we say... and of course, as usual, lunch-talk is all about where shall we go for holidays together.. etc.. I thank God for putting me in a working environment that is so fun and the people so super nice & accomodating. It's the favour of God, I know. And I enjoy every minute of it. (that is, putting the sometimes-stressful work aside) Holidays are coming!! Take a breather & see the joyous atmosphere every where! Yo~ checking out...



Comments

Popular Posts