very very touched.... : )

Thanksgiving is probably the most beautiful kind of expression anyone can have. Yesterday night, I witnessed it.

it was our annual thanksgiving cell group again. But this year is different, cos it's the first time I am appreciating my cellgroup ever since I took over. So, I had it in my heart that I want to make every member feel very appreciated and loved. So, I really took pains to choose and buy every gift for my members.

A pleasant surprise... after I played santa claus, my members started to give me presents as well... among which was a Ikea voucher.. at first I didn't think too much into it.. just felt very happy cos I really love Ikea... then later, estee told me it's because they remembered I mentioned before that I wanted to buy a new sofa.. that's why they gave me the voucher... so touched they remember the small things I mentioned.. : ) And of course, there were others who gave me really lovely gifts - these people really know what I like ah... hee..

i guess that's how God feels when we come before Him with thanksgiving.. He knows that we remember His goodness and that we want to do something to show Him we love Him.

thank God for this bunch of fantastic people in my life...

Comments

Popular Posts