What a Wonderful Christmas!

Christmas is over. Christmas has always been the busiest period in the year... busy buying presents, wrapping presents, meeting up with friends, inviting friends for christmas services... my parents and some friends ask me.. is it worth it getting yourself so tired over so many church activities. I've asked myself countless times. But each time, I am more convinced that this is what I want to do with my life. At least, I know for sure, I am happiest when I am serving God.. I am happiest when I know God is pleased with what I am doing. At the end of the day, what matters to me most is that Jesus is happy.

The Christmas services were great... i am so proud of the church, and so proud of all who put in so much hardwork to make it a great celebration for all. There's a reason for great rejoicing - 6 salvation cases for the CG! Ha... God is good all the time. : )


Comments

Popular Posts