2005 = Dreams come through......

A new year has come.

Sometimes, it's hard to believe that time actually passes by so fast. Before I know it, 2004 has become a 'was'. And facing me now is a brand new 2005. At this junction, I somehow feel that i ought to put a conclusion to 2004 by recounting what major things had happened...

Year 2004 had been an extradordinary year for me. I can't even begin to explain the magnitude of the goodness of God in my life. He is just so so so GOOD to me. 2004 was the year that God spoke to me, and drew me out from the crowds to become a leader for Him. 2004 was the year I really grew under the discipleship of Pastor. 2004 was the year I overcame my own fears and stepped out and beyond into the realm of the supernatural. 2004 was the year Isaiah & I took our seed of faith & planted it into God's own garden - finally, isaiah completed his SOT. And on the brink of the end, he became a church staff. A dream - since the day he understood what he wanted to do with his life - came to pass. As I look at everything that has happened, I can't help but thank God for His greatness and for remembering the desires in our heart.

2004 had not been the easiest year we've had... but we pulled & ploughed through.. and I'm glad to say that more than anytime else, this is the time we are enjoying the fruits of our labour. God honours. His principles never fail.

And I know God remembers my desire to go into full time for Him as well. It has always been my dream. And I will keep on believing and holding on until I see it come to pass. I know God will honor my dream. I just do.

Comments

Popular Posts