All I want for 2005....

All of a sudden, I realised that procrastination is = klessis, and klessis = procrastination.

How did I come to that conclusion? Not that difficult. It's so part of me that if I don't consciously tell myself to stop doing it, I just procrastinate.

What a sad but sobering thought. But rather than just resigning to fate, I decided that this ought to be my number one New Year resolution for 2005.

Have been pondering on what should be my resolutions and goals for this year.. there are many things I want to do. Yet, not everything is possible. I don't want it to be just another resolution that I write down for fun. I want it to be done by dec 05. And I told myself that the most important thing to me is that my cellgroup will multiply by dec this year. I want to be a faithful servant, whom God is well pleased. What He has given to me, I want to multiply it. Just something so simple.

Comments

Popular Posts