bizzare dream....

I almost couldn't wake up this morning.. really... couldn't believe that my alarm clock actually rang like 5 seconds after I fell asleep. well, at least it felt like 5 seconds to me... And guess wad, just before I woke up, I dreamt that I was somehow locked up in this house.. but I can actually leave though I'm not sure why I didn't. I just thought that I should leave only at night.. so it was night pretty soon. And I pressed this bell on the wall, which supposedly will give a signal to this monkey who's waiting outside for me, to rescue me. Don;t ask me why it's a monkey. It didn't even feel the least weird in my dream. So, you can imagine, a hairy-looking money came in shortly, and took my hand and brought me out... but it's really a monkey, you see.. It's got a human face, like a human wearing a monkey costume, but in my dream, I knew the hair was stuck on to him... u know wat I mean? sigh.. so anyway, I just woke up there & then.... sigh... so tired......

Comments

Popular Posts