Touching lives

The ability to touch lives depends on our willingness to open up. I have come to realise that many times, God gave me the opportunity to touch someone's heart without first preempting me. I just got to go with the flow. If the Holy Spirit places upon my heart to say something to someone, I better do it because it may well be an opportunity that God has given to me to change someone's life.

That's the beautiful thing about serving a God who is alive. God speaks all the time. He is not a silent God. If only we are not so bogged down by many things in our lives, I believe we can all be communicating with God every minute of our lives because He is a God who speaks if only we listen intently. He reminds me that He is watching over me, and leads me in everything that I do, no matter where I am. That amazes me. Because my God is a God who is interested in what goes on in my life. He is not a God who just waits for people to worship, but genuinely plays a pivotal role in my life.

I just need more and more of God in my life.

I can't be an effective child of God if I can't hear from Him. I can't be a vessel for His use if I can't hear His voice. I need to be more sensitive to Him, to His voice, to His prompting. I want to be able to minister to those who need a touch from God. I want to be given the privilege to touch lives.

I just need more and more of God.

Comments

Popular Posts